when a nose
job makes sense
Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a “nose job,” is the ideal solution to a number of nasal issues. In fact, the reasons behind the surgery are often as unique as the patients themselves. Some have sustained sports injuries or car accidents. Others are frustrated by chronic breathing problems. And some would’ve rather inherited their mother’s blue eyes than the bump on her nose.
Whether patients leave our office with a corrected medical issue or newfound confidence in their appearance, our goal at Charleston ENT & Allergy is to provide patients with the results they’re seeking.
nose jobs typically fall into one of the following categories:
(to improve facial aesthetics/proportions)
(to repair a deviated septum or nasal valve, improved snoring, etc)
(Cosmetic & Functional)
(to correct a previous rhinoplasty)
Our team at Charleston ENT & Allergy is devoted to helping patients achieve the best possible outcome - By putting their noses in the best possible hands! Dr. Patrick Angelos is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology. Having performed countless rhinoplasty procedures, Dr. Angelos works hard to ensure patients are breathing easy (and looking great) in no time!
meet dr. patrick angelos
- Medical University of South Carolina: MD
- Oregon Health and Science University: General Surgery Internship and Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery Residency.
- University of Illinois at Chicago: Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Contemporary Review of Rhinoplasty (article)
- Angelos PC, Toriumi DM. Contemporary Review: Rhinoplasty. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2012 Jul 1;14(4):238-47.
- Angelos PC, Wang TW. Revision of the Cleft Lip Nose . Facial Plast Surg. 2012. Aug;28(4): 447-453.
- Angelos PC, Wang TW. Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection in septorhinoplasty. Laryngoscope. 2010 Jul;120(7):1309-11.
- Angelos PC, Toriumi DM. Nasal Septal Reconstruction. In A. Lalwani (Ed.), Recent Advances in Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. New Delhi, India. Jaypee Brothers, 2012.